Welcome To Tranquility By The Sea Family Campground
Come stay with us as part of your PEI vacation. Located 3 km to the heart of Cavendish and North Rustico.
We are located close to beaches, golfing, amusment parks, historical sites ,deep sea fishing, resturants and Cavendish Beach National Park.
We offer 3 way hook ups for RV's, tenting areas, and 3 fully equipped suites with private decks and a heated pool.
Happy Camping, your PEI vacation starts here!
**** New this year our new cottage fully equipped, as well new campsites!
Give us a call or email to book your reservation now.
Season Starts on May 16th
Each 340 sq foot suite contains:
- A fully equipped kitchen suite.
- Queen size bed, plus a pull out couch.
- 3 piece bath / toiletries
Flat screen TV and DVD player.
- Electric heat
- Air Conditioning
- Private deck with BBQ
- Free Wifi
- Heated pool.
Check In Is At 3PM
Check Out Is At 12PM
Regular Season Pricing:
June 30th-September 1st
$150 Plus Tax Sun-Thursday
$160 plus Tax Friday-Sat
Off Season Pricing:
May 24 - June 30th
September 2nd - September 24th
$120 A Night
- 3 way sites (30 amp)
- Wooded sites
- Pull thru sites(50 amp)
- Spacious clean washrooms with hot showers
- Laundry Room(Upon Request)
- Rec room
- Free Wifi
- Check in 12 Pm
- Fire Pits (each site)
- Wood for sale at office
- Group Tenting
- Pet Friendly
Service Site: $46.50 tax in
Un-serviced Site: $34.50 tax in
7th night free
CBMF rates are a premium rate with a min of 3 night stay
- Wooded campsites
- Pull thru 50 amp
- 30 amp sites
- Spacious clean washrooms with hot showers.
- Fire wood $$
- Fire pits
- Dishwashing station
- Access to rec room/ pool
- Laundry Room (upon request)
- Check in/out 12 pm
- 7th night free
Tent sites (unserviced) $30+ tax
Service Site: $40 + tax
7th night free
*Note CBMF rates are a premium rate and a min of 3 nights
- Management reserves the right to refuse admittance to any person and to request anyone already admitted to leave for conduct, which in respect of a family campground.
- In case of expulsion, no payments received by management will be refunded.
- As a family atmosphere resort, you are asked to keep this in mind at all times.
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted with in campsites, rental units, picnic areas, please use common sense and moderation.
- Glass containers (bottles) are not permitted by the pool.
- Daily Check in is 3 pm Suites,12 pm Camping and check out is at 12PM.
- There are plants, trees, birds and wildlife to observe. Please enjoy the nature. Feel privileged to view but do not destroy.
- No fires are permitted unless in fire pits provided.
- While attempting sincerely to make everyone's stay a pleasant one, we are not responsible for loss, theft or damage to guest belongings.
- We are also not responsible for any personal injuries however caused.
- Everyone is emphatically requested to refrain from littering the grounds with pop/ beer cans, bottles, cigarette butts and scrap paper, etc. There are containers provided throughout the property.
- Children are the responsibility of their parents at all times.
- The suites are a smoke free environment. There will be a $200 charge if this rule is broken.
- Pets need to be under control at all times. Please pick up after pets and dispose properly
This is example text. Please click here to edit the text.
Cavendish Music Festival 2018
Luke Bryan is coming to the 2018 Cavendish Beach Music Festival for our 10th Anniversary celebration!
Get ready for the hottest weekend of the summer at #CBMF2018
The resort address is: 132 Cape Rd , North Rustico, PE and is between Cavendish and North Rustico.
Practically bordering on the Prince Edward Island National Park, The property is conveniently located in the center of the the Island so it is no more than two hours from the resort to either tip of the Island.
Awesome hiking and biking in the PEI National Park and a 10 minute drive to Green Gables House and the new Watermark Theater.
Lots of attractions for children at Shining Waters Family Fun Park and Sandspit Amusement Park.
5-45 minutes from some of the best golf course in the country. 5 minutes to all kinds of restaurants, great seafood like New Glasgow Lobster Suppers, fine dining at The Pearl and Olde Glasgow Mill, and the Dunes. Great fun Deep Sea Fishing.
30 minutes to our capital city of Charlottetown or to Victoria by the Sea both having some of the best theater in Canada.